Wednesday 4 May 2011

Our new demo bike - the Husqvarna TE 125 2011.

We have a new member joining the Azcari family this week and I for one am ecstatic.


The newest demo bike is the Husqvarna TE125 2011. And because I have my CBT I'll actually be able to ride it. Excellent! It could also be the perfect bike for the guided trail riding/training we plan to offer. I think there's going to be a royal rumble to see who gets to ride it first. If I'm the poor sod sent to the DVLA then I think it's only fair I get the first ride. We'll see though.

If you want to test ride it yourself then please come on down. I'll let you know when it actually gets here. This is a perfect learner legal motorbike and a good way to get your feet wet in the world of off-road and trail riding.

Check out the specs below.

Below you can view the full technical specification for the machine

Make                         Husqvarna
Model                        TE125 2011
Colour                        Red/White
Capacity                    124.45cc
Engine                        Four Stroke
Engine Type                Liquid cooled 4V single cylinder
Front Forks                 40mm Paioli USD
Brakes                        Brembo
Front Brake                 260mm disc
Rear Brake                  220mm disc
Equipment                   Digital dash
Bore x Stroke              52mm x 58.6mm
Transmission               6 speed constant mesh
Clutch                         Multi plate, cable operation
Starting                       Electric
Fuelling                       Keihin 29 Carburettor
Fuel Tank Capacity       9.5L
Rear Suspension         Sachs monoshock
Front Wheel Travel       260mm
Rear Wheel Travel        290mm
Warranty                     2 Years

Stay posted for out full review coming soon. And wish me luck, I might be the guy in the photos instead of the one taking them.

Until next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment