Thursday 12 May 2011

Ride out video.

So I attempted to make a video a while back of our ride out during the royal wedding.
Not the greatest but it was the first go and I think it did pretty well to capture the day.

Was a bit reluctant to share this but you have to start somewhere.I'll admit the music is pretty dodgy but it turns out Youtube have it under lock down when trying to use the music of your choice.  Needless to say the free music is pretty poor.

Having said that, spending the day riding bikes and having fun was a small price to pay for the frustration of trying to make a decent clip. I've learned a lot so I plan to get better withe every video I make. Have loads more ideas for the next one.

Have a look for yourself though, I'll let you be the judge.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment