Thursday 7 July 2011

Azcari Adventure Centre Sponsor Craig Bounds.

If you missed the title in big and bold letters above, I'll spare you the trouble of having to find it and just tell you that we at the Azcari Adventure Centre will be sponsoring Craig Bounds' new rally bike.


The bike in question is of course the Husqvarna TE630. I road it once and nearly cancelled my oxygen subscription, but I'm sure in the capable hands of Craig Bounds (he's competed in 3 Dakar's!) it will more than deliver. The fact that he's chosen the TE630 speaks volumes for the bike. This could potentially put it on the map.


They don't get much newer that this really. Fresh off the truck. 
 
With caution, the Azcari team let the beast out its cage. Thankfully the tranquilizers were still working.
The team worked quickly to get the Husky up onto the bench.
Nothing like a bit team to work to make a plan come together.


I'm looking forward to heading off to a few of the up coming rallies with my camera and getting some excellent shots. I've drawn the short straw with the last few events and had to stay behind and man the fort. NOT ANYMORE! It my turn to have some fun do some field work. We can get some nice posters for the shop too.


Of course we'll be following Craig's progress closely and keeping everyone updated via the blog. So make sure you keep popping in to see what's new. I'll be updating and spreading word via the Facebook page too.

Craig's first race is the Rydale Rally in Yorkshire this weekend. You can check out some info  > here <.

We wish him and all the best and hope does well. Will be good to get some feedback on the bike and hear how it performed. 

You should also check out what Craig and Tamsin get up to when they're not doing the Dakar.
Click.......................................HERE........................to find out more about the Black Desert Training School in Wales. I should probably get myself up there for some training and trail riding.

Anyway, I better get back to the boring stuff now.

Until next time...





And finally, it was time to say goodbye...

No comments:

Post a Comment